Russian invasion of Ukraine

so why dont the ukrainians send a couple of rockets over to moscow in retaliation.
They wouldn’t do it as any attack on Moscow or any other major city would result in a massive escalation and would lead Russia to blitz Ukraine .

I think its about time that Hungary decides which way its facing East or West - They seem to want an Eastern style autocratic system in place with all the bells and whistles that comes with that on clamping down on democracy, media and civil rights etc whilst being able to access capital and trade opportunities from the West to sustain their elevated standard of living - Time for the EU to kick them in the bollocks soon if they carry on

I think its about time that Hungary decides which way its facing East or West - They seem to want an Eastern style autocratic system in place with all the bells and whistles that comes with that on clamping down on democracy, media and civil rights etc whilst being able to access capital and trade opportunities from the West to sustain their elevated standard of living - Time for the EU to kick them in the bollocks soon if they carry on

How long does it take to build a pipeline?

A quick look at the map of the Druzhba pipeline suggests they’d need to build 250-300km.

We had a weekend in Budapest cancelled during Covid. It’s safe to say that I won’t be looking to go now because their government is clearly made up of right-wing loons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.