Russian invasion of Ukraine

Two clear cases of the Russian security services bringing radioactive substances to the UK to murder Russian dissidents (on British soil) and the Tory government on both occasions did the minimum because the Party was in the pay of the oligarch’s!
Meanwhile this was the reaction of the leader of the UKs official opposition party: https://www.politicshome.com/news/a...-salisbury-attack-despite-seeing-new-evidence
Many individuals and parties have blood on their hands when it comes to not taking firm enough action against Putin & his orcs...

Last edited:
Meanwhile this was the reaction of the leader of the UKs official opposition party: https://www.politicshome.com/news/a...-salisbury-attack-despite-seeing-new-evidence
Many individuals and parties have blood on their hands when it comes to not taking firm enough action against Putin & his orcs...
Although a political comment from me in a thread that isn't made for slagging our politicians off, it's more than fine to be far left wing but to be blinkered as fuck is a disgrace.

That scruff is probably on their payroll with his communist mate Galloway.
There's a sizeable number on the trad left who view Russia with a kind of weird misty eyed nostalgia, as though it's still the communist utopia they liked to pretend it was in the 1950/60s...and despite the fact that what Putin is doing now - his ideology and his war in UKR - is almost the very definition of imperalistic fascism...

'Cunts' , I think is the correct term for them...?

There's a sizeable number on the trad left who view Russia with a kind of weird misty eyed nostalgia, as though it's still the communist utopia they liked to pretend it was in the 1950/60s...and despite the fact that what Putin is doing now - his ideology and his war in UKR - is almost the very definition of imperalistic fascism...

'Cunts' , I think is the correct term for them...?
That maybe true but why is it relevant? Loony lefties and loony right wingers all have a hard on for Russia. For very different reasons but they are what they are. Fringe loonatics that should be ignored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.