Russian invasion of Ukraine

Granted its a project that will take some time to expedit. The point is the intent they have to facilitate a scheme to benefit the Russians. Since the outbreak of the russian invasion they have been the one to veto any far reaching sanctions on oil and gas supply. Serbia I get, but Hungary are an EU and NATO member that are looking both ways on this.

Orban clearly has a lot of reasons to side with Putin, I'm just surprised they'd commit to something so obviously pro-Russian that probably won't be constructed for years with Putin and Russia's long term prospects looking so uncertain.

One of the few good things to come out of this whole affair is that the masks have fallen and even the most dim-witted among us can now see what kind of monsters it is that rule Russia.

Fortunately for all of us they have a very poor grip on reality.

Quite a few explosions in and around Melitopol.
There will be more missile strikes in the next 24 hours,unfortunately.....probably random strikes as well.
Black Sea Fleet mooching.....the bastards.......i hope the fuckin lot get sunk.

Slava Ukraini.

We had a weekend in Budapest cancelled during Covid. It’s safe to say that I won’t be looking to go now because their government is clearly made up of right-wing loons.
Used to live and work in Budapest. It was a great place then. Sadly it's changed.

One of the few good things to come out of this whole affair is that the masks have fallen and even the most dim-witted among us can now see what kind of monsters it is that rule Russia.

Fortunately for all of us they have a very poor grip on reality.

Massive influx of Ukrainian refugees? Never had that before. Wonder how we'd deal with that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.