Russian invasion of Ukraine

Don't know this guy,think he's Swedish....he posted.

"What are they feeding the defenders of Bakhmut?......What kind of T-3000 monsters have Ukraine deployed there?..it seem every day they just swat away attack after attack after attack"

Hahaha.

Slava Ukraini.
The Russian body count is horrendous by all accounts.

Without equipment and training they will just be cannon fodder. Tanks and other equipment being bought from Belarus and other formally Soviet republics.
The west is about to step up supplies of howitzer and artilary considerably so we shall see if it Russian mobilisation has any effect.
Course it won't, when was the last time they did something effective against someone they haven't bribed or turned?

Please don't confuse the Russian State and the Russian People.

A vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it, expect they don't have the privilege and luxury of free speech.

Save your hate for Putin and Co, not the general population.
Like Nazi Germany, far to many are indoctrinated to a high degree. So sorry but they have to take a high degree of the blame.

The Russian body count is horrendous by all accounts.
Yeah,it's apparently absolutely brutal.
Ukraine have all possible contact points covered.
The Russians keep sending wave after wave of cannon fodder and Ukrainian forces are dropping the lot of them.
Heard a unit of Wagner (200 strong) tried storming from the South,and they all got wiped out as well.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't disagree with the sentiment, but because they don't have freedom of speech, we cannot really conclude that the 'vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it.'

It strikes me that many were quite happy to ignore what was happening in Ukraine, as long as they remained directly unaffected by it.
This reflects my view

Of course if the vast vast majority were not 'indoctrinated' or they had access to free speech and free press/news - then you would like to think that they would develop views that would be against what Putin and co are doing

But, as the evidence seems to suggest that the vast vast majority have/do not break the chains of their 'ignorance' then I do not think the statement that they are against what Russia are doing can be accepted as factual

Most generous position I can take is that they are largely supportive of Putin because of their indoctrination and ignorance

I wonder how much our GCHQ can actually hear and see ? They seem pretty confident just lately coming out with statements like today’s in the times ,that they will know about any nuclear weapon launch before it actually happens!
I’d love to know the extent of their listening capabilities!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.