Russian invasion of Ukraine

Don't know if anything major has happened,but for some strange reason the Russians have started digging a huge trench.
It's about 30km North East of Bakhmut,in between the towns of Novoivanivka and Hirs'ke......it's fuckin huge.
Anyone any ideas?

Slava Ukraini.
Maybe all they’ve got left are WW1 era weapons and uniforms so they’re going for the full experience.

He’s a ****

Nah sorry not going with the hang him high jury on this one.
He has spent a fortune helping Ukraine. Beefing up cyber security on Starlink has cost him a fortune $200m-$300m to counter Russia - regardless of the fact that the US administration paid for Ukraine's coms kit. Yes that money benefits Starlink in the long run, but he has spent the cash knowing full well what Russian retaliation he woukd get for allowing the Ukrainian armed forces to use Starlink.

Last edited:
Few people pay too much attention to the UN, I know, but not too many countries support Russia's annexation of parts of Ukraine.
View attachment 58079
Amongst the abstainers are some shockers - China, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Thailand.

Pakistan have harboured terrorists for years, their govenment is almost always suspect and yet they want the rest of the world to send them millions due to flooding. Horrible country.

Those against are predictable apart from Nicaragua, I presume they are run by a despot communist regime?

Don't know if anything major has happened,but for some strange reason the Russians have started digging a huge trench.
It's about 30km North East of Bakhmut,in between the towns of Novoivanivka and Hirs'ke......it's fuckin huge.
Anyone any ideas?

Slava Ukraini.
Troop morale rock bottom. Many units along that front have stopped attacking (well I say attacking - more like throwing soilders into the meat grinder). Desertion and mass disobeying of orders apparently.
Someone with half a brain in the Russian command structure has decided that they need to go over to the defensive or lose the line completely.
A tweet that describes the situation:

Last edited:
Nah sorry not going with the hang him high jury on this one.
He has spent a fortune helping Ukraine. Beefing up cyber security on Starlink has cost him a fortune $200m-$300m to counter Russia - regardless of the fact that the US administration paid for Ukraine's coms kit. Yes that money benefits Starlink in the long run, but he has spent the cash.
So why is he now Putins woman? If what you say is correct he has changed sides. It doesn't make sense.

Troop morale rock bottom. Many units along that front have stopped attacking (well I say attacking - more like throwing soilders into the meat grinder). Desertion and mass disobeying of orders apparently.
Someone with half a brain in the Russian command structure has decided that they need to go over to the defensive or lose the line completely.
A tweet that describes the situation:

In short build a trench that Ukrainian drones can drop munitions into.
Jobs a good-un!

So why is he now Putins woman? If what you say is correct he has changed sides. It doesn't make sense.
If you're my neighbour and you're having a tough time, your car broke down I decide to up my "status" and my standing in the eyes of the others, I can say to you, here I will loan you my car, use it as you please. ( But don't drive it for personal pleasure, only work and weekly shopping )

This does not change who I am, what I believe in, or what my end goal is here.

As is with every one of these billionaires, more than likely dickhead Musk decided to push Starlink ( as good as it is ) for personal gain. Share prices and good publicity. As history has proven, nothing makes money quite like a war. As messy as it is.

But it doesn't change his person, nor his actual aspiration one bit. maybe the Russians offered him a back hand deal worth billions to help him with the twitter deal. We may never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.