Russian invasion of Ukraine

Troop morale rock bottom. Many units along that front have stopped attacking (well I say attacking - more like throwing soilders into the meat grinder). Desertion and mass disobeying of orders apparently.
Someone with half a brain in the Russian command structure has decided that they need to go over to the defensive or lose the line completely.
A tweet that describes the situation:

Bomb the lot of them.

So why is he now Putins woman? If what you say is correct he has changed sides. It doesn't make sense.
Apparantly because he won't let Ukraine use Starlink in Crimea.
He thinks attacking Crimea will lead to WW3. He may have a point.
It certainly isn't a reason, in my head, to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Don't know if anything major has happened,but for some strange reason the Russians have started digging a huge trench.
It's about 30km North East of Bakhmut,in between the towns of Novoivanivka and Hirs'ke......it's fuckin huge.
Anyone any ideas?

Slava Ukraini.
looks to be a mini siegfried line , as general patton said fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity , the siegfried line was crossed in one day

@tendar

Apparantly because he won't let Ukraine use Starlink in Crimea.
He thinks attacking Crimea will lead to WW3. He may have a point.
It certainly isn't a reason, in my head, to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
I accept it may lead to WW3 but at some point you have to stand up to a bully. Musk seems to think that because he is a billionaire he can dictate foreign policy, that he, as an individual, can tell an entire country what to do.
Well, I'm not a billionaire but as an individual I will tell him to go fuck himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.