Russian invasion of Ukraine

He's certainly gone that way in the last 5/6 years. Originally you could see his Mars colony plans in everything he did ( Solar, Tesla, SpaceX, Boring Company. every one moving tech forward for getting to Mars and setting up a functioning colony ). that seems to have taken a back seat to epic levels of bullshit.
It’s certainly a concern that if/when he gains control of Twitter that its influence will become even more malign than it currently is once safeguards are removed.

So, Nasa pays SpaceX billions to launch stuff and get starship/super heavy going as its key to Nasa's plans for the moon and the like.. Is it right that that chunks of that money then gets spent on cyber security for Starlink?

Funding and grants are for very specific things rather than generic pots of cash.
Therefore NASA should be getting that money back to rebate Ukraine, agreed?

Anyway I think we should all just start charging rent whenever the things go over our countries.

It’s certainly a concern that if/when he gains control of Twitter that its influence will become even more malign than it currently is once safeguards are removed.

Yeah this twitter thing is concerning, and has marked the complete u-turn from his Mars goals into being something else entirely. He's nose diving rapidly.

He either needs to realign to his mars goals and stop the madness or sell SpaceX etc and go do what ever narcissistic bollocks he wants to do.

Therefore NASA should be getting that money back to rebate Ukraine, agreed?

Anyway I think we should all just start charging rent whenever the things go over our countries.

To be honest I think you're letting some Anti Musk sentiment get in the way of logic here, NASA / US Military have not just gifted spaceX money, they have signed contracts for spaceX to provide a service which SpaceX is now liable to deliver those services.

The only grant SpaceX got ( listed in your link earlier ) was $15 from Texas to build the Launch pad there. which they did and then some so the grant was used to do exactly what it was given for.

To be honest I think you're letting some Anti Musk sentiment get in the way of logic here, NASA / US Military have not just gifted spaceX money, they have signed contracts for spaceX to provide a service which SpaceX is now liable to deliver those services.

The only grant SpaceX got ( listed in your link earlier ) was $15 from Texas to build the Launch pad there. which they did and then some so the grant was used to do exactly what it was given for.
I'm saying when you're publicly funded you should give a public service where necessary and the USA are backing Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.