Russian invasion of Ukraine

If/when Ukraine retake all their land, Crimea included, whats to stop Russia lobbing random missiles at them ?
At present, the consensus on here seems to state Ukraine is prevented by Nato forces from any attacks on Russian soil, if they did, aide would be withdrawn. Even with outright victory they would still need huge amounts of aide and so would be powerless to stop the missiles.
Tell me I'm wrong.....please

Musk is a class of aromatic substances commonly used as base notes in perfumery. They include glandular secretions from animals such as the musk deer, numerous plants emitting similar fragrances, and artificial substances with similar odors.

If/when Ukraine retake all their land, Crimea included, whats to stop Russia lobbing random missiles at them ?
At present, the consensus on here seems to state Ukraine is prevented by Nato forces from any attacks on Russian soil, if they did, aide would be withdrawn. Even with outright victory they would still need huge amounts of aide and so would be powerless to stop the missiles.
If/when Ukraine reaches that stage, then presumably Russia would have been so militarily (perhaps even economically) debilitated that firing randomly would be a futile gesture and only see sanctions continue. In the scenario painted, I envision Ukraine rebuilt under the EU/US with an EU ‘lite’ membership acting as a deterring security blanket and then perhaps NATO membership much, much further down the line. Just my musings.

3 things -

1)All the air defence systems in Ukraine aren't going to leave the day Putin says the war is over.

2)Putin is going to run out of missiles pretty soon. Some people are esitmating they only have a few dozen left because chips from summer 2019 have been recovered from fired missiles and you always use your oldest stuff first and production is 3/month.

3)When they eventually join NATO, they will have fully fledged state of the art air defence systems even better than the ones being donated currently parked around the place in NATO bases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.