Russian invasion of Ukraine

Was watching a video earlier of Russian mobilisation officers loitering inside the doors of an apartment block waiting to serve papers on men as they came out. This was filmed early in the morning. Similarly, I’ve read reports that they’re now using recognition software on the Moscow Metro to identify and apprehend men who could be mobilised. A Rustopian hell.

The first casualty of war is truth.

What is the truth in this conflict?

Plenty of social media sources not verified calling each other cunts on this thread claiming "victories."

Mainstream media part of the propaganda machine along with various channels on YouTube which are pro Ukraine or Russia.

I'm drowning in the information. What's the reality and what's bullshit. Is this WW3 by proxy?

Meanwhile millions of innocent people are being used as pawns in a bigger power game. And the conflict is being politicised for the advantage of self serving cunts over here.

The slaughter on the outskirirts of Bakhmut this afternoon has been horrendous.
Russia is dropping as much arty as it can on the area including lots of Therobombaric shells and Ukraine is responding in kind with artilary and the M270/Himars M30A1km grid square removal missile that sends tungsten ball bearings in all directions.

Last edited:
The first casualty of war is truth.

What is the truth in this conflict?

Plenty of social media sources not verified calling each other cunts on this thread claiming "victories."

Mainstream media part of the propaganda machine along with various channels on YouTube which are pro Ukraine or Russia.

I'm drowning in the information. What's the reality and what's bullshit. Is this WW3 by proxy?

Meanwhile millions of innocent people are being used as pawns in a bigger power game. And the conflict is being politicised for the advantage of self serving cunts over here.
Oh dear. Another convinced by the Russian propaganda machine.
So sad.

The Russian army has behaved like genocidel maniacs. In short, if they behave like Nazis then they are Nazis.

Last edited:
Oh dear. Another convinced by the Russian propaganda machine.
So sad.

The Russian army has behaved like genocidel maniacs.in short they are Nazi's.
The kind of answer I suspected I'd get to my question.

Someone questions sources and automatically called a Putin lover.

There's propaganda on all sides. All I want is facts.

I thought I'd found an 'indepent' source which after some digging turned out to be the Russian version of lord Haw Haw. There's also Ukrainian/Western sources doing the same.

It seems this thread you can't question anything. Just wave the flag you have in your social media bio of the side you've chosen and everyone else is wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.