Russian invasion of Ukraine

Interesting piece in the Guardian about the deaths of Russians mobilized in recent weeks and the reaction and anger of their families and friends. That anger is only going to grow.
A good article Gabriel. If there is any chance of Putin falling, I think it can only come from internal pressure. The war and Western pressure certainly won't.

The initial arguments for going into Ukraine have now been exposed for what they are and the media/general public now seem to be more open in questioning everything about this war. It will be hard to keep a lid on it all when large numbers of dead sons start arriving back to individual towns.

The propaganda machine will struggle with this when the simple question of who started this war and why, is compared to body bags, especially those of young 'innocent' conscripts.

Still huge but if we don't stop him. Western democracy ends.
Why does Western democracy end BlueAnorak?

It may end for some of the Baltic states if he ever ventured that far, but the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and many more would still be democratic states.

Are you suggesting that if Putin and his Red Army are not stopped in Ukraine, that he will then steamroller over the rest of Europe?

Surely not?

No idea, just spotted it went in that direction on flightradar, it then went silent.
Was about to say I couldn’t find it. Transponder off I guess

Cable map. Although I doubt it’s entirely accurate :). Probably gives a good idea tho.

Last edited:
Was about to say I couldn’t find it. Transponder off I guess

Cable map. Although I doubt it’s entirely accurate :)

I expect so, but it could just be out of range :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.