Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why does Western democracy end BlueAnorak?

It may end for some of the Baltic states if he ever ventured that far, but the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and many more would still be democratic states.

Are you suggesting that if Putin and his Red Army are not stopped in Ukraine, that he will then steamroller over the rest of Europe?

Surely not?
Are you suggesting Poland, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, all voluntary members of the democratic EU, are not examples of 'western' democracy as their geographical counterparts, so they can therefore be disregarded?

Surely not?

Too fucking right

And its not because of this war. That is just an excuse.

The people with the commodity supply have figured out they can lower the supply enough artificially to create enough demand and desperation to make you pay multiple times what you would normally.

Take nvidia video cards for example. They used to sell the 80 class cards for $549 4 years ago but chinese miners got into mining etherium, bitcoin and were willing to pay $1500 for the same card. Now that mining's gone.. do you think NVIDIA wants to sell it for it the same $549 of old??

Similar with oil exporting countries.. would they rather sell at 75 dollars a barrel or at 250 dollars a barrel.

Kinda exactly like what Rolex does.. demand of 600,000 but only enough supply of 100,000. So the price keeps going up.

This pinch you feel in your wallet isn't magically stopping due to the war stopping.

You have only 3 possible solutions now.

Bear the pain, or go solar electric or vote in a government that puts strict price controls on it.

And this couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of fellows..

Why does Western democracy end BlueAnorak?

It may end for some of the Baltic states if he ever ventured that far, but the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and many more would still be democratic states.

Are you suggesting that if Putin and his Red Army are not stopped in Ukraine, that he will then steamroller over the rest of Europe?

Surely not?
Why? Because Putin picks of one country after the next rebuilding the Imperial Russian empire. Have you not listened to a word the Fascist fucker has said in his speeches this year. Putin is a fricking monster and far too many Russians agree with him.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting Poland, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, all voluntary members of the democratic EU, are not examples of 'western' democracy as their geographical counterparts, so they can therefore be disregarded?

Surely not?
I was simply questioning, "Western democracy ends." That implies (to me anyway), Western democracy as a whole, not partial or only those bordering Russia, or those once part of the Union.

In the scheme of things this is no big deal. I thought all western countries had stopped providing goods and services to ruSSia, I received some Milka chocolates from Russia these were manufactured in May this year. It would appear that Mondelez are not part of these sanctions.

Why? Because Putin picks of one country after the next rebuilding the Imperial Russian empire. Have you not listened to a word the Fascist fucker has said in his speeches this year. Putinnis a ficking monster and so many Russian morons agree with him.
Hey, slow down Tinkerbelle!!

If you had listened yourself, you would know that he has only talked about specific countries relating to the old Soviet Union, I don't recall any comments or aspirations to extend that to whole of western democracy.

If you had listened yourself, you would know that he has only talked about specific countries relating to the old Soviet Union, I don't recall any comments or aspirations to extend that to whole of western democracy.
Not been paying much attention over the last 8 months have you? Some of his speeches have been pure Nazi stuff as to where Russian influence ends - it's so New World Order stuff.

Putin: "I only want, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, Estonia, Romania, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Georgia and the Eastern part of Germany, to return to the Russian Empire. I PROMISE I'll stop there..."

And you'd believe him. Also, those countries were not in the 'old Soviet Union' voluntarily to begin with.

Last edited:
Not been paying much attention over the last 8 months have you? Some of his speeches have been pure Nazi stuff as to where Russian influence ends - it's so New World Order stuff.
Now where have we heard that before? Wasn't there some other guy who demanded parts of Europe be 'returned' to his empire and promised 'the West' he'd not go forward invading other territories?

Cliff RIchard, that was it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.