Russian invasion of Ukraine

Putin: "I only want, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, Estonia, Romania, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Georgia and the Eastern part of Germany, to return to the Russian Empire. I PROMISE I'll stop there..."

And you'd believe him.
And he can have the dirty shit off my bog roll when I've finished wiping my arse, ****.

Why? Because Putin picks of one country after the next rebuilding the Imperial Russian empire. Have you not listened to a word the Fascist fucker has said in his speeches this year. Putin is a ficking monster and far too many Russians agree with him.
Putin and his rag taggle army would have trouble getting past security at Mothercare ;-)

200w.webp

ты маленькая короткозадая пизда

Now where have we heard that before? Wasn't there some other guy who demanded parts of Europe be 'returned' to his empire and promised 'the West' he'd not go forward invading other territories?

Cliff RIchard, that was it!
1930’s:
Fascist rises to power, eliminates enemies, becomes one party dictator, represses minorities.talks about re-uniting nations people and ‘traditional’ lands.
Austria Anschluss,
‘Peace in our time’,
Sudetenland steal,
Czech protectorate,
Danzig demands,
Invaded Poland, other countries finally realise its never going to stop.

1990’s+:
Fascist rises to power, eliminates enemies, becomes one party dictator, represses minorities.talks about re-uniting nations people and ‘traditional’ lands.
Georgia grab,
Transnistria protectorate,
Crimea grab,
Donbas fostering insurrection
Blatant killing of dissidents abroad
Ukraine neutrality demamds
Invades ukraine, other countries finally realise its never going to stop.

Nope, can’t see any similarity whatsoever

1930’s:
Austria Anschluss,
‘Peace in our time’,
Sudetenland steal,
Czech protectorate,
Danzig demands,
Invaded Poland, other countries finally realise its never going to stop.

1990’s+:
Georgia grab,
Transnistria protectorate,
Crimea grab,
Donbas fostering insurrection
Blatant killing of dissidents abroad
Ukraine neutrality demamds
Invades ukraine, other countries finally realise its never going to stop.

Nope, can’t see any similarity whatsoever
Both short arsed insecure little cunts tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.