Russian invasion of Ukraine

I questioned the other day,why the pontoons and ferries across the Dnipro were not getting hit.
Then i mentioned the Ukrainian drones dropping leaflets.
Turns out the leaflets were dropped on the West side of the river.
These leaflets were telling people to gather certain items and go to the East of the river.....makes sense now why they was not hit.
The West side is getting it isn't it?

Slava Ukraini.

I questioned the other day,why the pontoons and ferries across the Dnipro were not getting hit.
Then i mentioned the Ukrainian drones dropping leaflets.
Turns out the leaflets were dropped on the West side of the river.
These leaflets were telling people to gather certain items and go to the East of the river.....makes sense now why they was not hit.
The West side is getting it isn't it?

Slava Ukraini.
no idea. total radio silence

Source:Nataliia Humeniuk, Head of the united coordinating press centre of the defence forces of the south of Ukraine, on air of the national joint 24/7 newscast on 16 October

Quote: "The situation on the front line itself is quite tense, as the enemy is trying to gather up all available forces in a so-called fist to inflict losses.

But still, it constantly (has difficulties- ed.) and the mobilised reinforcement is running away (from the moment of the military enlistment, conscripts are looking for ways to surrender)…

The situation with equipment, supplies, and logistics is very critical because the reserves [for the Russian occupiers - ed.] were pulled up through the Crimean Bridge – almost 75% of the supplies.

And now even the sea is on our side, even nature is against them having something functioning there [on the front line - ed.]. Ferries are stopped because of the wind. It is impossible to communicate between points through the (Kerch) Strait. Therefore, they really suffer from the lack of equipment, ammunition, and military equipment."

you always are! never doubted you ;)
Them Orc high rankers have'nt fucked off for nothing.
They know it is over.......there is 50k+ Ukrainian forces heading South on the West side of the Dnipro.
32 Airstrikes,clearing the way.
The orcs on the West side need to surrender NOW.

Grandson loves his bike,by the way.

Slava Ukraini.

Screenshot_20221016-142202_Gallery.jpg

Them Orc high rankers have'nt fucked off for nothing.
They know it is over.......there is 50k+ Ukrainian forces heading South on the West side of the Dnipro.
32 Airstrikes,clearing the way.
The orcs on the West side need to surrender NOW.

Grandson loves his bike,by the way.

Slava Ukraini.

View attachment 58305
a proper Cossack bike

200w.webp

ты маленькая короткозадая пизда

это "тюрьма", а не тюрьма

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.