Russian invasion of Ukraine

So can I shoot him ?

But sadly yes, you're bang on. Italy is bearing the brunt of illegal immigration and they are getting shit on by France and Germany. It seems the Italians are turning to extreme parties which gives this tw*t the chance to gob off. Hopefully he won't be able to influence any decisions re arms/aide shipments.
Important to note that the leader Georgia Meloni of the even more fascist party 'Brothers of Italy' who will be prime minister in coalition with Berlusconi and Savini has always been a strong supporter of Ukraine and argued for more weapons to be sent. Berlusconi will be put back in his box I think at some point.

Russia being prepared for tge loss of Kherson by the Russian media.
But blimey false flags abound...
1. Blowing the dam up.
2. Nuking Mykoliv.
A sample for you...

Last edited:
1. Blowing tge dam up.
2. Nuking Mykoliv.
A sample for you...

Hope I'm seriously wrong,but I have a horrible feeling we might see an Olenivka type false flag,on the East side of the Dnipro.
Let's face it,there is NO evacuation going on.
The people of Kherson have no reason to fear the Ukrainian forces.
They are being forced to go to the East side as a human shield,nothing more.
Once the Orcs have the resources they want on the East side,they won't give a fuck about the civilians.
As I said,I hope to God,shit like that doesn't happen.

Slava Ukraini.

So can I shoot him ?

But sadly yes, you're bang on. Italy is bearing the brunt of illegal immigration and they are getting shit on by France and Germany. It seems the Italians are turning to extreme parties which gives this tw*t the chance to gob off. Hopefully he won't be able to influence any decisions re arms/aide shipments.
Depends, do you shoot rabbits?

1. Blowing tge dam up.
2. Nuking Mykoliv.
A sample for you...

Got to be a pisstake .........Looks like Zelensky with a bald head

Maybe summat big happening in Donetsk Region?
The border crossing at Novoazovsk is packed with cars etc.
All Russians trying to get back into Russia.
Crossing is about 50km East of Mariupol.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.