Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian jet fired at one of ours in the Black Sea he missed though
Probably not fired at the aircraft but fired blind near it, still extremely dangerous and provoking nonetheless.

I've read the Russians are claiming a malfunction but it's impossible to fire a missile by accident even if something goes wrong.

The more worrying thing is a lot of civilian air traffic goes over the south Black Sea.

Probably not fired at the aircraft but fired blind near it, still extremely dangerous and provoking nonetheless.

I've read the Russians are claiming a malfunction but it's impossible to fire a missile by accident even if something goes wrong.

The more worrying thing is a lot of civilian air traffic goes over the south Black Sea.
Going off their recent history shooting down civilian aircraft and covering it up with lies is not a problem to them

Seems to be an incident back in September… nothing to see here
Remember when I said 'people don't realise how close we are to escalation'?

If that missile had ended up in the wrong bit of sky at the wrong time we could be having a very different discussion right now (or maybe not even having the discussion at all).

Russia being prepared for tge loss of Kherson by the Russian media.
But blimey false flags abound...
1. Blowing tge dam up.
2. Nuking Mykoliv.
A sample for you...

Even gave Britain a special mention in that. We live in their heads rent free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.