Russian invasion of Ukraine

To put it bluntly, use of a nuclear warhead, be it testing, in international, or own waters, against trees or people will change the face of the conflict in way which to be quite honest neither politicians, media or the rest of the world could comprehend or in fact know.

The only countries flying along with such narrative would be Iran and NK. That's it.

From the moment he drops that war-head, not only will the entire economic system collapse regarding Russia, the whole world's military complex will have a singular focus. Until now, they've been ( UKR ) doing fantastic with the stuff we've been sending. But it's the easy stuff, the beginner and amateur stuff. Let's use this exercise of imagination.

Not only the Whole NATO block, add non NATO allies, Japan, for example, the EU, etc. Now picture all military complex and industry all fixated on a single focal point. This includes, Air Force, Navy, ground Forces, Intelligence Agencies, Satellite, Submarines, anything you want, and the examples can continue. This won't be a contest, or a war. This will be a gruesome, quick, awful execution of all that moves and shoots, and is made of metal and flesh on a massive radius, all at once. There is no insane individual that will choose to go down that route without the immediate death-warrant guaranteed.

The little nonce will be fucked if he does, fuck if he doesn't. As the rest of his decrepit, awful nation.

Agreed. And its kinda the point I was making in the scenario I mentioned. Once he finally realises he's lost already then it becomes a potential face saving scenario for his internal politics, It would be a massive loss of life but its clear he doesn't care about that with everything he's done so far. Far better for internal consumption to have lost to NATO/Rest of the world than to be beaten by Ukraine ( even with western support ), and cements the fear and anger internally of "us vs them" that dictatorships run on.

As a few have pointed out, you have to hope that in the chance he orders it, then his military throw a coup.

I've been wondering why Ukraine hasn't dropped/sunk the barge Bridge over the Dinipro yet.
Call me cynical if you like, but..
The answer is that Ukraine wants to give the Russian armed forces a flight option.
Denying the Russian army supplies now is irrelevant as the North of the Dinipro is lost to Russia it's just when.
Cornered rats will fight, but if there is an escape route they will flee. Its a narrow escape route so the carnage at either end, especially the north end, will be on a monstrous WW2 Failaise pocket level. The flight will result in mega Russian equipment loss, regardless.
POWs will clog up too many Ukraine resources. Demoralised Russians fleeing to occupied territory isn't a bad thing either. Dominios start toppling.

Last edited:
I've been wondering why Ukraine hasn't dropped/sunk the barge Bridge over the Dinipro yet.
The answer is that Ukraine wants to give the Russian armed forces a flight option.
Cornered rats will fight, but if there is an escape route they will flee. Its a narrow escape route so the carnage at either end will be on a monstrous level. The flight will result in mega Russian equipment loss.
POWs will clog up too many Ukraine resources.

Right out of the Sun Tz play book. Always leave an escape route.

Agreed. And its kinda the point I was making in the scenario I mentioned. Once he finally realises he's lost already then it becomes a potential face saving scenario for his internal politics, It would be a massive loss of life but its clear he doesn't care about that with everything he's done so far. Far better for internal consumption to have lost to NATO/Rest of the world than to be beaten by Ukraine ( even with western support ), and cements the fear and anger internally of "us vs them" that dictatorships run on.

As a few have pointed out, you have to hope that in the chance he orders it, then his military throw a coup.
People need to stop hoping for the nonce to be toppled. This narrative of Stupid Putin, or Out of Full Control Putin doesn't by any margin have any ground in reality. This is a monster with a high level of intelligence who has subjugated entire countries, including the USA and it's slow perversion of one of the greatest left wing party in the history of global politics ( REP ).

If he did that by "playing" the game slowly from Kremlin, imagine the level of control over the internal apparatus, where at the minute, there is no sane counter-part. The only way this ends is bloody, death and destruction.

A quote from the recent WW2 movie focusing on Churchill springs to mind, "When will we ever learn", regarding dealing with such monsters.

Democracy has failed across multiple countries, parties, institutions, and as such, this cancer was born. I remain steadfast in my thought that the only way this ends is something we are not ready to discuss yet. It will not be lengthy, but it will be ugly.

The head of the snake will be cut. We'll just have to be very careful over: A- Who wields the knife; B-Who and what beast follows suit. ( assuming normality can take over all the Russian bubble and sphere of influence is more surreal than thinking Putin is gay. It has to be a monster, one hopefully satisfied with whatever we choose to feed it with. )

That shitehawk Berlisconi is back on the political scene in Italy and part of the new right wing coalition government. Worryingly he has stated Ukraine caused and started the war. His political party is small but needed as part of the coalition.
Wankers like him and Musk need shooting. (In a nice way of course, I wouldn't want to upset anyone)

That shitehawk Berlisconi is back on the political scene in Italy and part of the new right wing coalition government. Worryingly he has stated Ukraine caused and started the war. His political party is small but needed as part of the coalition.
Wankers like him and Musk need shooting. (In a nice way of course, I wouldn't want to upset anyone)
There's a lot of discontent around the world with inflation skyrocketing. Unfortunately, these politicians with more extreme views thrive in situations where populations are disgruntled. In a world where contratryism brings airtime, comments like Berlusconi's are only going to become more frequent, and the less intelligent sections of the population will lap it up.

Hasn't he got some statutory rape to commit or something?

There's a lot of discontent around the world with inflation skyrocketing. Unfortunately, these politicians with more extreme views thrive in situations where populations are disgruntled. In a world where contratryism brings airtime, comments like Berlusconi's are only going to become more frequent, and the less intelligent sections of the population will lap it up.
So can I shoot him ?

But sadly yes, you're bang on. Italy is bearing the brunt of illegal immigration and they are getting shit on by France and Germany. It seems the Italians are turning to extreme parties which gives this tw*t the chance to gob off. Hopefully he won't be able to influence any decisions re arms/aide shipments.

So can I shoot him ?

But sadly yes, you're bang on. Italy is bearing the brunt of illegal immigration and they are getting shit on by France and Germany. It seems the Italians are turning to extreme parties which gives this tw*t the chance to gob off. Hopefully he won't be able to influence any decisions re arms/aide shipments.
I'd hope he isn't involved in any decisions relating to the war - in fact, I'd want his accounts checking for mysterious payments, potentially in Rubles...

Russia has been playing politics around Europe for decades and it's only going to ramp up now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.