Russian invasion of Ukraine

Probably not the best thing to do right now but the Russians are going to carry out second Grom exercise and have notified the US. Tests are anticipated to be in the north of Russia. The first Grom of 2022 was carried out to much fanfare and dick waving just a few days before the midget **** invaded Ukraine.

Grom will consist of various missiles including ICBMs and strategic aircraft launches. The missiles should not be nuclear armed and they will likely fire their oldest missiles for the ICBM tests, some of which are nearly 20 years past their original maximum service life and over half their strategic missiles are at least 20 years old with the oldest being over 30 years old - it will be interesting to see how much actually flies as intended.

Tests will likely begin after 30th Oct although no specific dates have yet been given.

Reactions: PPT
They are a lugubrious nation at the best of times tbf.
I’ve never noticed before but the ones I’ve come across here are unsmiling, rude, arrogant and ignorant.

Mind you the only other English couple in the hotel (referred to in my earlier post) probably think I am too. He made the mistake of saying to me as he passed “Are you happy with our new Prime Minister?”

I unleashed hell and he just gawped. He looked like a retired Daily Mail Borisy Brexit simpleton type.

I saw that one earlier on as well, younger more educated people with access to the whole picture and wanting to have a secure future against a dictator plundering their resources - who would of thought it!

Here for anyone interested

Russian knobhead news will show this as "hero motherland professor enlists to fight the nasty Ukrainian nazis, after his students give him the clap"

I’ve never noticed before but the ones I’ve come across here are unsmiling, rude, arrogant and ignorant.

Mind you the only other English couple in the hotel (referred to in my earlier post) probably think I am too. He made the mistake of saying to me as he passed “Are you happy with our new Prime Minister?”

I unleashed hell and he just gawped. He looked like a retired Daily Mail Borisy Brexit simpleton type.
He probably thought you looked like a Jezza Morning Star simpleton type, FFS you judge people for asking you a question you didn't like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.