Russian invasion of Ukraine

All Russian medical staff being evacuated from hospitals in the Kherson Region.
Obviously along with all the medical equipment.
Have I mentioned,they are also stealing the double glazing out of buildings as well?

Slava Ukraini.

A number of posters have often questioned why the Russian population haven't been more vocal in their dissent.
The Telegraph are saying that Stop the War protesters have blown up a number of railway lines to Belarus. This is to prevent troops being deployed there.
Maybe, and I have no real idea, but maybe there is far more civil action against Putin than we know about. To carry out sabotage within Russia takes balls.
I seen a video of a Russian University professor being applauded by all the students.
This was after he was sacked for voicing his opinion about the invasion.....he's against it.
He was put in a Russian prison for ten days,then forced to enlist in the army.
There is,and will be Russians against what is going on.

Slava Ukraini.

All Russian medical staff being evacuated from hospitals in the Kherson Region.
Obviously along with all the medical equipment.
Have I mentioned,they are also stealing the double glazing out of buildings as well?

Slava Ukraini.
Stealing window panes? With their track record of buffoonery, I can see a scene happening like from The Omen where the priest gets guillotined.

An English guy came over and said “You’re British: thank god. I feel like wearing a Ukraine T-shirt”. A barman whispered that he didn’t like Russians. But that’s it. The place is very quiet and everyone here appears to be either Russian or Middle Eastern. I know my perception is coloured but I swear to god I haven’t seen a single Russian crack a single smile all week. They just wander around looking grim.
They are a lugubrious nation at the best of times tbf.

I seen a video of a Russian University professor being applauded by all the students.
This was after he was sacked for voicing his opinion about the invasion.....he's against it.
He was put in a Russian prison for ten days,then forced to enlist in the army.
There is,and will be Russians against what is going on.

Slava Ukraini.
I saw that one earlier on as well, younger more educated people with access to the whole picture and wanting to have a secure future against a dictator plundering their resources - who would of thought it!

Here for anyone interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.