Russian invasion of Ukraine

A number of posters have often questioned why the Russian population haven't been more vocal in their dissent.
The Telegraph are saying that Stop the War protesters have blown up a number of railway lines to Belarus. This is to prevent troops being deployed there.
Maybe, and I have no real idea, but maybe there is far more civil action against Putin than we know about. To carry out sabotage within Russia takes balls.

A number of posters have often questioned why the Russian population haven't been more vocal in their dissent.
The Telegraph are saying that Stop the War protesters have blown up a number of railway lines to Belarus. This is to prevent troops being deployed there.
Maybe, and I have no real idea, but maybe there is far more civil action against Putin than we know about. To carry out sabotage within Russia takes balls.
4c044ef9640a656d43bc5f710acb4dfe.gif

Quote from Kadyrov: "The conscripts are filming videos complaining about the lack of one thing or another, the lack of guns, outdated guns, ill-fitting uniforms. But wait, on the other side, our enemy has good weapons, good uniforms, they have everything.

We have to take it from them; we’ll take it from them. We mustn’t cry, if our state and our president need us. Keep all your faults to yourselves."

"Dulce et Decorum Est. Pro patria mori"

Doesn't win you battles though does it Kadyrov.

Is there any discernible hostility towards them?
An English guy came over and said “You’re British: thank god. I feel like wearing a Ukraine T-shirt”. A barman whispered that he didn’t like Russians. But that’s it. The place is very quiet and everyone here appears to be either Russian or Middle Eastern. I know my perception is coloured but I swear to god I haven’t seen a single Russian crack a single smile all week. They just wander around looking grim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.