Russian invasion of Ukraine

NATO will not attack any Russian installation as that will be seen as an act of war by Moscow . The west do not want to get into a straight fight with Russia .
They will if Russia does something daft enough, I don't expect a direct military response from NATO over this though.

Ukraine president is saying that action is now needed from the west . The west have given millions upon millions of aid and Weapons to Ukraine meaning that they will not fight this war on the ground .

What would be a good outcome for Russia from this test?

1) Nato stops supporting Ukraine for fear of more attacks from Russia.
2) Nato continues as is, and Russia continues to have its arse kicked.
3) Nato supports Ukraine even more, and Russia gets its arse kicked even harder and faster.

(1) isn't going to happen so there's no possible good outcome for Russia. They're not that stupid.
Are you sure? They started this shit show and are now desperate because they are stupid

Fucking hell, we've been talking utter bollocks to each other for what, close on a decade now? Must give you a shout next time I'm over for a game if we all survive the next few weeks, I'll stand you a pint.
Did you used to have a different username?
Sure I've only seen you posting the last few months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.