Russian invasion of Ukraine

And you could be considered one of the most foolish men on the planet right now.

The leader of a Country that is spilling blood to survive and protect the World against tyranny and suffering War Crimes left right and centre in doing so is duty bound to do everything he can to get help for his country.

Zelensky knew that a Ukraine defence missile killed 2 people in Poland and Zelensky risked YOUR future by blaming Putin and demanding action from the west.

it could of been a malfunctioning missile , im sure its not the first missile in this conflict that's gone tits up , there isn't any need to fire a missile in that direction,unless it had homed in on another missile.

Polish media are saying that the military knew very early on that the missile was Ukrainian.
Not as close to nuclear Armageddon than we first thought!

from the responses from the leaders of the nato countries saying "if russia had not started the war this wouldn't of happened" ,i assume that there is only one missile and it was ukrainian .

Whilst I don't agree about "somebodyin the Ukraine will be on a charge" bit, it is still a problem, that missile and the one it hit do carry on in that video, that debris will land somewhere, and it could still be on someone's house, it's a big risk doing that over densely populated areas.

I don't think they have much choice, as it's likely headed for some critical infrastructure, which might keep thousands more alive if saved.
(I was being sarcastic to another poster)

So damned if you do damned if your don't.
I think any falling debris will be less of an impact than a full charge.

Harrogate Blues , Bob and Maureen, return
from delivering aid to the Ukraine. Bob tells
me the Children’s Hospital with to become a City Supporters Club Branch
It is amazing what people like this do.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.