Russian invasion of Ukraine

Or according to a certain poster, somebody in the Ukraine will be on charges if the falling debris kills someone (rolls eyes!)
Whilst I don't agree about "somebodyin the Ukraine will be on a charge" bit, it is still a problem, that missile and the one it hit do carry on in that video, that debris will land somewhere, and it could still be on someone's house, it's a big risk doing that over densely populated areas.

I don't think they have much choice, as it's likely headed for some critical infrastructure, which might keep thousands more alive if saved.

Another russian commander is dead , shot five times in the chest , the verdict is suicide !! He was the one in charge of recruiting the lambs to the slaughter recruits i think
Giving a load of idiots guns then telling them they’ve just joined cannon fodder squadron sounds like suicide to me ;-)
Whilst I don't agree about "somebodyin the Ukraine will be on a charge" bit, it is still a problem, that missile and the one it hit do carry on in that video, that debris will land somewhere, and it could still be on someone's house, it's a big risk doing that over densely populated areas.

I don't think they have much choice, as it's likely headed for some critical infrastructure, which might keep thousands more alive if saved.
you’d think the correct call would be shoot it down rather than let it reach its intended target more often than not.

Last nights incident has moved the needle for me. Zelensky could be considered one of the most dangerous men on the planet right now. He is determined to start another world war.
And you could be considered one of the most foolish men on the planet right now.

The leader of a Country that is spilling blood to survive and protect the World against tyranny and suffering War Crimes left right and centre in doing so is duty bound to do everything he can to get help for his country.

you’d think the correct call would be shoot it down rather than let it reach its intended target more often than not.
Yeah, my point was that people see a missile being shot down and cheer, but forget there may be other outcomes as well.

Whilst at the start of this comflict, russia was directly aiming at civilians, and there was little doubt about it, I doubt they are wasting missiles now on civilian blocks of flats, some will still hit them obviously, but I suspect it's much more targetted now at things like power, water, transport links, but they still need to try and defend such.

Harrogate Blues , Bob and Maureen, return
from delivering aid to the Ukraine. Bob tells
me the Children’s Hospital with to become a City Supporters Club Branch
God bless them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.