Russian invasion of Ukraine

Dude if a cop is underfire draws his sidearm and returns fire killing 2 bystanders, you honestly telling me the cop is innocent in the deaths. I'm very much pro Ukraine but two people have died here. Russia caused the situation but an inquiry has to get to the bottom of this and something has to be done so it never happens again.
Yes, totally innocent. What was he supposed to do, throw back insults?
Training can only do so much. I don't think any cop would put lives at risk, but it can and does happen.

Love it when people AFTER the event are always so knowledgeable on what somebody was supposed to do when the victim was threatened with death at the time.
This was an unfortunate accident. The Ukraine is in no way responsible.

Yes lessons will be learnt that that hopefully prevents it happening again. But if it does, Russia will still be to blame.

Dude if a cop is underfire draws his sidearm and returns fire killing 2 bystanders, you honestly telling me the cop is innocent in the deaths. I'm very much pro Ukraine but two people have died here. Russia caused the situation but an inquiry has to get to the bottom of this and something has to be done so it never happens again.
The only way it won't happen again is for Putin to surender and withdraw from this unprovoked war

You work for local government, go on, tell me I'm right.

Harrogate Blues , Bob and Maureen, return
from delivering aid to the Ukraine. Bob tells
me the Children’s Hospital with to become a City Supporters Club Branch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.