Russian invasion of Ukraine

Pathetic post
Why ? The roman catholic church and its little bastard sister, the church of england hold views that are outdated, hurtful- even hate filled, they have caused poverty, death and destruction from the day they were formed to the current time. A church was destroyed that's all. Whilst it was a light-hearted post by me, I will not lose any sleep seeing a church in ruins.

Why ? The roman catholic church and its little bastard sister, the church of england hold views that are outdated, hurtful- even hate filled, they have caused poverty, death and destruction from the day they were formed to the current time. A church was destroyed that's all. Whilst it was a light-hearted post by me, I will not lose any sleep seeing a church in ruins.
Yep. Plus, rather see them bombing churches than schools, hospitals, civil infrastructure, even military strategic targets. Waste of munitions at a strategic and logistical level.

Yep. Plus, rather see them bombing churches than schools, hospitals, civil infrastructure, even military strategic targets. Waste of munitions at a strategic and logistical level.
Certainly war is a pretty serious event so the opposition has to be hurt in every way possible.
As a Liverpool manager once said football is the only subject more important than life and death.

henry-viii-medium.jpg

Your first word tells me you lack maturity and intelligence,, not capable of understanding what is sacred to others, so I will leave you to sleep well in your childish and immature bubble. Have a good day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.