Russian invasion of Ukraine

We are hearing more and more about a negotiated peace. Perhaps the west are getting bored or unhappy with high prices but it seems to be getting pushed more and more.
I have just read an account by people liberated from Kherson. They state that people, men, women and children, have been forcibly taken into Russia. No one knows where they are. No one can contact them.
Until every Ukranian national is free there can be no talk of peace. The price of bread is nothing compared to what they are enduring.

We are hearing more and more about a negotiated peace. Perhaps the west are getting bored or unhappy with high prices but it seems to be getting pushed more and more.
I have just read an account by people liberated from Kherson. They state that people, men, women and children, have been forcibly taken into Russia. No one knows where they are. No one can contact them.
Until every Ukranian national is free there can be no talk of peace. The price of bread is nothing compared to what they are enduring.
I agree with what you are saying,but,unfortunately,until Russia fuckoff,there will be no peace talks.
And,until Putin fucks off,there will be no peace talks.
Also,until Russia walks away from every bit of Ukrainian land,Crimea included,there will be no peace talks.
Just opinion.

Slava Ukraini.

We are ? I must be missing it then.

The only "negotiated peace" available at this point is russia leaving imho.

It's a great pity that this wasn't the case in 2014 when it all started.
Same here, I haven't heard about anyone of any importance pushing Ukraine towards some sort of negotiated peace settlement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.