Russian invasion of Ukraine

Putin is a sick bastard who has no compassion for human life, be it women, children elderly etc.
It's disgusting what he is doing and I hope I live to see him hang
Agreed I’m not normally in favour of hanging but in his case I make an exception he is causing pain and suffering beyond belief, purely out of greed to own what Ukraine have. Land and access to Moldova where he can threaten the rest of us.

Germany has given a ton to Ukraine, it's frustrating how people keep on repeating this myth despite being frequently corrected.

They're also training 5,000 troops, engineeers and medics at a time in Germany.
Sorry no it hasn't.
Not in the same league as the US and UK. Even accounting for their share of EU funding.
As to France, a complete and utter joke.
The only way the Russian threat is going away is if they get beat by Ukraine. That means a shedload of military aid.

Agreed I’m not normally in favour of hanging but in his case I make an exception he is causing pain and suffering beyond belief, purely out of greed to own what Ukraine have. Land and access to Moldova where he can threaten the rest of us.
I'm genuinely surprised no one has tried to take him out.

Johnson doing it for self-aggrandising reasons and doing it because the UK governments position is that we needed to give as much aid to Ukraine as possible are not mutually exclusive.

We know he took trips to Ukraine to coincide with missing PMQ's and days where he scandals broke.

As far as I'm aware, the UK's commitment and support of Ukraine both materially and in terms of lobbying other countries for support has not decreased since Johnson resigned.

The people of Ukraine love him because they saw a bried snapshot of Boris Johnson, when the war is over and they know about his corruption and friendliness with Russian Oligarchs and disinformation campaigns they'll probably lose the shine.
FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.