Russian invasion of Ukraine

Agreed I’m not normally in favour of hanging but in his case I make an exception he is causing pain and suffering beyond belief, purely out of greed to own what Ukraine have. Land and access to Moldova where he can threaten the rest of us.
Exactly. Have you seen the size of Russia? It’s fuckin huge - the world’s biggest country and yet this fucker wants more.

I'm genuinely surprised no one has tried to take him out.
He’s probably not stepped foot outside for months. Nobody will ever get near enough to him to do so, everyone that surrounds him will treat him like a king and will fully agree with everything he says and does.

Germany has given a ton to Ukraine, it's frustrating how people keep on repeating this myth despite being frequently corrected.

They're also training 5,000 troops, engineeers and medics at a time in Germany.
Germany has given a lot to Ukraine, but as a % of their GDP it’s FAR below what the U.K. and USA has contributed. They, along with other EU nations are not bring as much to the table as they should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.