Russian invasion of Ukraine

It’s easy to say but I think we should do more even though our own people are struggling this winter. There should be more we could do but I don’t know what!
Long range weapons maybe cruise missiles a taste of their own medicine.
They need electricity generators. The West can supply them by the thousands. Putin's trying to bomb the cities into darkness and with winter coming on they're facing months of misery.

It’s easy to say but I think we should do more even though our own people are struggling this winter. There should be more we could do but I don’t know what!
Long range weapons maybe cruise missiles a taste of their own medicine.
It seems that we can't give Ukraine the very latest tech as they need to be trained and that takes time
Why not station our troops with high tech defence systems around Ukrainian cities, purely to shoot down missiles and drones
We can't cover everything, but as the old phrase goes, every little helps

Germany has given a lot to Ukraine, but as a % of their GDP it’s FAR below what the U.K. and USA has contributed. They, along with other EU nations are not bring as much to the table as they should.
To be fair, spread the EU contributions across it's members and its a bit closer but their military support DOES need to increase.

Last edited:
There may be a Russian offensive coming.. I hope Ukraine gets all the help it needs to thwart it.

It's almost as if they're planning a battle of the bulge as a last ditch effort!

Last edited:
I agree. Whilst NATO has its stance, it's totally heartbreaking watching that Country being systematically destroyed by Putin.

The rest of the civilised world should act now and stop this war by destroying Putin's military capability.
As an army reserve I can tell you we're all more than happy to chuck in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.