Russian invasion of Ukraine

You may remember Vasil Rats an ethnic Hungarian from Ukraine who played for the USSR in the sixties and seventies. His club was Dynamo Kyiv winning both domestic and UEFA trophies in his time.
I remember him. He played in the 1980s - I think it was a bit later than when Kiev had their Cup Winners Cup winning streak in the 70s. The reason I remember him was he scored a screamer in the 1986 World Cup.

EDIT: Mixing up their ECWC run with Anderlecht, who were in three consecutive finals 76-78. Rats did win with kiev in 1986.

I remember him. He played in the 1980s - I think it was a bit later than when Kiev had their Cup Winners Cup winning streak in the 70s. The reason I remember him was he scored a screamer in the 1986 World Cup.
Yes, I mixed up my dates. I remember that strike.
Dynamo won the Cup Winners Cup in 1986 with Rats in the side.
He was born in 1961. Google is my friend.

meanwhile in Bakhmut. life goes on no matter what. Slava Ukraini! these people undefeatable!

Undefeatable indeed....
Yesterday,about 10km South of Bakhmut,at a place called Kurdyumivka.
A small group of Ukrainian soldiers was completely surrounded.
They was offered the chance to surrender...I don't think so.
They fought their way out.

Slava Ukraini.

There is a lot if sentiment in Hungary to a greater Hungary and regaining land lost and it makes orbans position stronger and that is why he is playing both sides in this conflict. Don’t like orban has he is basically ruling by decree and will not give up the big seat. Don’t understand why the ethnic Hungarians are not allowed to study there own language in Ukraine though .
As a native Transylvanian, with the utmost respect towards my lovely Hungarians, the talk regarding Great Hungary can and will forever fuck the fuck off, regardless of the bullshit posturing from mini Putin.

EDIT: Mixing up their ECWC run with Anderlecht, who were in three consecutive finals 76-78. Rats did win with kiev in 1986.
It’s a problem getting old and remembering dates all at the same time.

East side of the Dnipro,Oleshky.
Russian troops and equipment withdrawing to Solontsi,8km SW of Oleshky and Kokhany 15km SW of Oleshky.
The boys on Kinburn Spit will see to these,all mobilised troops.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.