Russian invasion of Ukraine

Macron needs to be asked one question by the press. Just one.
Anybody with press links. We need to get him to answer this one question.

"If Russia had invaded France and held say 25% of French land. Would he start peace talks to end the war and accept losing that 25%?"
His answer would bring the reality to what he's asking the Ukraine to do.
He wouldn't answer it anyway, as there is no reply that wouldn't lose him credibility.

No other EU country would accept an inch of land to be kept. If France wants to end support fine.
To canvas other countries to support pressure to negotiate is unacceptable.
One of Macrons predecessors surrendered to stop Paris getting it's nice, pretty buildings bombed.

And another reason Macron and any other wanker wanting peace can do one. Captured Russian documents reveal the initial invasion plans were to complete the invasion in 10 days. Then they would go door to door and soldiers would decide whether the occupants would collaborate. If they did, they lived, if they didn't, they would be executed.
These orders were signed by Putin.
There can be no peace until Zelensky says so.

And another reason Macron and any other wanker wanting peace can do one. Captured Russian documents reveal the initial invasion plans were to complete the invasion in 10 days. Then they would go door to door and soldiers would decide whether the occupants would collaborate. If they did, they lived, if they didn't, they would be executed.
The only think I would say in defence of Macron is that in politics it is often advantageous to offer your opponent a ladder to climb down. In practice this can often be a capitulation that is offered in a way to look like a compromise.

But the Russian war efforts are so bad that you have to question what Ukraine would get out of any deal that feels like any kind or result. 3 points that I can't see either side agreeing to:

1 who controls Eastern Ukraine around Donetsk and the coast down to Crimea.
2 Russia giving up Crimea.
3 who pays for the rebuild.

The two sides will never agree on these issues. Ukraine have more chance if they fight. Russia (putin) can't give this stuff away.

Saw that document had been leaked by US intelligence agencies and disected by a UK military think tank this week. If that's not a plan for Genocide, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Time is key here and always has been, since the 10 day Special Operation failed. Russia hoped that the midterms would deliver for them but it didn’t…now their plan is that the West grow weary (already, peace talks mooted)…if the West folds, then all bets are off for expansion into non NATO countries…if the West can keep their nerve (and fully support Ukraine), then Russia folds…hopefully the West realise this and keep that support going…btw…Macron is a ****…he should be at The Hague for the way he sacrificed his own people in his bid to get a French company supplying COVID vaccines by questioning other vaccines not French produced…

The only think I would say in defence of Macron is that in politics it is often advantageous to offer your opponent a ladder to climb down. In practice this can often be a capitulation that is offered in a way to look like a compromise.

But the Russian war efforts are so bad that you have to question what Ukraine would get out of any deal that feels like any kind or result. 3 points that I can't see either side agreeing to:

1 who controls Eastern Ukraine around Donetsk and the coast down to Crimea.
2 Russia giving up Crimea.
3 who pays for the rebuild.

The two sides will never agree on these issues. Ukraine have more chance if they fight. Russia (putin) can't give this stuff away.
I agree plus when Russia promise not to invade again, of course Ukraine are going to say a big fuck you unless they were immediately granted inclusion in Nato.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.