Russian invasion of Ukraine

I agree plus when Russia promise not to invade again, of course Ukraine are going to say a big fuck you unless they were immediately granted inclusion in Nato.
I think it will be some form of a bilateral agreement with the U.S. similar to the one they have with Taiwan as the NATO route is a non starter for multiple reasons ranging from meeting certain non-conflict requirements to getting it all signed off by the existing members. If even benign countries like Finland and Sweden are still in the waiting room due to Hungary and Turkey then Ukraine will be waiting for a very long time.

Just dropping this one in as many had suggested that the new Italian far right P.M. Meloni would be one of russia's stooges as she is a nationalist but the girl is keeping to her word with additional arms exports to Ukraine and this latest move which is a nice kick in the bollocks to putin.

She's a good fascist ;-)

Things may move a bit quicker after weekend,Luhansk Region.
Temperature drops to -11.
I'm certain they are waiting for the ground to freeze,before making a big move.
Only opinion and could be wrong.

Slava Ukraini.

Just dropping this one in as many had suggested that the new Italian far right P.M. Meloni would be one of russia's stooges as she is a nationalist but the girl is keeping to her word with additional arms exports to Ukraine and this latest move which is a nice kick in the bollocks to putin.

She's a good fascist ;-)

Lukoil chairman called for an end to the Russian invasion.
Remember him?...the guy who fell from the 6th floor window at the hospital.

Slava Ukraini.

Things may move a bit quicker after weekend,Luhansk Region.
Temperature drops to -11.
I'm certain they are waiting for the ground to freeze,before making a big move.
Only opinion and could be wrong.

Slava Ukraini.
Might be a thaw the following week mind.

Last edited:
Many Russian "High Rankers" are leaving Nova Kakhovka,tomorrow.

Slava Ukraini.
Bit more on that here

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1598666470556327942?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1598666470556327942|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Lukoil chairman called for an end to the Russian invasion.
Remember him?...the guy who fell from the 6th floor window at the hospital.

Slava Ukraini.
Yeah forgot that was the one form Lukoil - Actually need something like a World Cup wallchart to keep up with the amount of people that have fallen out of windows, dodgy car breaks or ate something that didn't agree with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.