Russian invasion of Ukraine

Macron really doesn't want Ukraine to win. I'm not sure he even wants them to push Russia back to 2014 position let alone pre 2014.
I really just don't understand his attitude at all.

In less than 10 months, Russia's expectations for the war have gone from easy victory to avoiding reparations.

Only a Russian implant negotiating on behalf of Putin would even say stuff like that.

Not sure if this has been posted but this is worrying:

Another naive idiot just like Macron maybe.

Europe is getting colder and the voters more annoyed so the slimy politicians want to basically surrender Ukraine to the animals.
I know it's shit being cold with inflation climbing but I'd rather be in Manchester than Kharkiv.

In less than 10 months, Russia's expectations for the war have gone from easy victory to avoiding reparations.

Only a Russian implant negotiating on behalf of Putin would even say stuff like that.
France have deep ties with Russia, many such as Germany rely on them for one thing or another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.