Russian invasion of Ukraine

Fucking bald coward.
I don’t think it’s correct to characterise him as a coward because by the same token, it suggests those politicians that readily send their armed forces to war are brave, which they are not. Do you think Blair was ‘brave’ to send our troops to Iraq?

His comments are out of order and miscalculated but they are not cowardly. We need a chastened and less truculent Russia at the end of this and the only way to achieve that is by pushing them back to where they were in February at the very least, possibly 2013.

I agree that he’s bald though.

I don’t think it’s correct to characterise him as a coward because by the same token, it suggests those politicians that readily send their armed forces to war are brave, which they are not. Do you think Blair was ‘brave’ to send our troops to Iraq?

His comments are out of order and miscalculated but they are not cowardly. We need a chastened and less truculent Russia at the end of this and the only way to achieve that is by pushing them back to where they were in February at the very least, possibly 2013.

I agree that he’s bald though.
OK how about "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey". It matches what Macron said down to a tee.

russian mil bloggers are reporting that 2 TU-95 strategic bomber planes were mildly fucked during the drone attack on engels airfield.

Will be interesting to see how this hinders Russian missile attacks going forward. They will probably have to station them further out of range, I hope Ukraine manage to pick some more off in the meantime.

These new drones open up an opportunity to hit the enemy in Crimea and the supply lines over the border in Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.