Russian invasion of Ukraine

Yep.
Macron and Shultz. They don't really want Ukraine to win.

Well Macron for sure.

Schultz I'm really flabbergasted by his ideas here. He's been supplying weapons to Ukraine so is this a sweetener to try and make Russia rethink (which is stupid) or is he just bonkers himself (even more stupid).

Biden gets a lot of shit from people but at the very least his stance is.. pull back to pre-2014 border and then we can talk. That seems reasonable in comparison to the others.

Well Macron for sure.

Schultz I'm really flabbergasted by his ideas here. He's been supplying weapons to Ukraine so is this a sweetener to try and make Russia rethink (which is stupid) or is he just bonkers himself (even more stupid).

Biden gets a lot of shit from people but at the very least his stance is.. pull back to pre-2014 border and then we can talk. That seems reasonable in comparison to the others.
Ultimately, it's got nothing to do with Schultz or Macron, and that it's everything to do with Ukraine and Ukraine only.

People forget this all started in 2014, not 2022, for those intervening 8 years, whilst there has been a relative stalemate, the west has been training their army in western tactics, mainly to defend what they still had.

In Feb 2022 that all changed, when putin invaded, and the west has since stepped up training (and equipment) to go on the offensive, and the Ukraines now won't stop until they get it all back, and there's nothing Schultz or Marcon can do about it, and even their countries armed forces are training the Ukraines, what I suspect they both want is to go back to relative status quo of Jan 2022 (which incidentally I suspect putin would also like).

Too late !

Not sure if this has been posted but this is worrying:

Another naive idiot just like Macron maybe.

Not sure if this has been posted but this is worrying:

Another nmayeot just like Macron maybe.

Ultimately, it's got nothing to do with Schultz or Macron, and that it's everything to do with Ukraine and Ukraine only.

People forget this all started in 2014, not 2022, for those intervening 8 years, whilst there has been a relative stalemate, the west has been training their army in western tactics, mainly to defend what they still had.

In Feb 2022 that all changed, when putin invaded, and the west has since stepped up training (and equipment) to go on the offensive, and the Ukraines now won't stop until they get it all back, and there's nothing Schultz or Marcon can do about it, and even their countries armed forces are training the Ukraines, what I suspect they both want is to go back to relative status quo of Jan 2022 which incidentally I suspect putin would also like).

Too late !

Couldn't agree more! Both Macron and Scholz can fuck right off! Who are they to try and dictate when and what the terms of any negotiation should be. It's not either of their countries which have been ripped apart by murderous animals who have no concept of human decency. In any case, based on previous experience there's no guarantee that any peace treaty would be honoured by Russia. There will be no lasting peace until Ukraine has regained every scrap of land, including Crimea that has been taken from them.

Moscow doesn't need guarantees, they want them. They also aren't exactly in a position to negotiate. We need to start playing hardball back with him now otherwise this won't end. Our stance should be complete withdrawal from all Ukrainian territory and an acceptance that NATO will defend the territory going forward. If he wants guarantees, the guarantee should be that if he says no we will arm Ukraine such that his military is pounded into dust and he has to come crawling back to beg Zelensky for forgiveness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.