Russian invasion of Ukraine

Switzerland has banned the export of ammo for the Gepard System Ukraine is using.

Slava Ukraini.

I read Rheinmetall (who owned this company in Switzerland) just bought out a Spanish manufacturer and will leave Switzerland because of this, Germany are also looking into other military deals with them as they cant be depended on. Netherlands and Denmark apparently also stopping ammo deals with them too.

Unfortunately swiss direct democracy makes it difficult for them to change laws as far as I read, they made this ruling based on the wars in the middle east they didnt want to add too, this is a consequence of it. Im sure if they wanted they could have another vote but I dont know how things really work there.

I read Rheinmetall (who owned this company in Switzerland) just bought out a Spanish manufacturer and will leave Switzerland because of this, Germany are also looking into other military deals with them as they cant be depended on. Netherlands and Denmark apparently also stopping ammo deals with them too.

Unfortunately swiss direct democracy makes it difficult for them to change laws as far as I read, they made this ruling based on the wars in the middle east they didnt want to add too, this is a consequence of it. Im sure if they wanted they could have another vote but I dont know how things really work there.
Switzerland supposedly neutral,banning export is helping Russia,in my eyes.

Slava Ukraini.

Just seen on
CNN that US considering giving Ukraine access to a contraversial cluster warhead.
If it's the M30A1,they've had it for months.
You don't want to be underneath 1 of them bad boys when it detonates.
182k Tungsten ballbearings in them....I've seen pictures of tanks and they look like T-bags.

Slava Ukraini.

Wars or even threats of themhave always been good for the armaments Industry or is that obvious?
I agree, my point was that 'the troubles' were deliberatley prolonged. Knee capping started out as a life changing terrible punishment. By the time the conflict was over, the surgeons were that good it was a routine operation. Surveillance techniques were second to none, the SAS trained soldiers from all over the world. Everything was improved and shown to be fit for purpose in combat situations.
I just worry the West are doing the same with Ukraine. I'd give them everything they need, now, not drip feed it in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.