Russian invasion of Ukraine

Modern nuclear weapons use lithium deuteride and the tritium for fusion is produced in the lithium by neutrons from the initial fission stage. Hence, no issues with long term storage as there is no tritium to degrade.
Noted. But do we know the Russians upgraded to this technology. They are using 50 year old tanks!

And Toblerone.
"Neutral" Switzerland benefited a lot from Nazi gold and art confiscated from Jews who then lost their lives.

And, when found out long after the fact, fought like hell against returning any of it.

Yep no more swill chocolates for me and although I did want a Rolex.. fuck that.. I'm fine with a Seiko!

"Neutral" Switzerland benefited a lot from Nazi gold and art confiscated from Jews who then lost their lives.

And, when found out long after the fact, fought like hell against returning any of it.

Yep no more swill chocolates for me and although I did want a Rolex.. fuck that.. I'm fine with a Seiko!
I'm sure Mr Putin has at least one Rolex. I wonder if Swiss rules allow this,

Ah sorry, yes the Orange one is certainly sticking his oar in and making it difficult. Or perhaps some of Bidens thinking is to keep up the pressure on him by making weekly aid announcements. Making voters realise what a t**t Trump is.
If they haven't worked it out by now, I suspect they aren't going to.

And their cheese is full of holes. Just like their true morals...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.