Russian invasion of Ukraine

Possibly Russia will not want to accuse Ukraine for this heavy loss of life thereby admitting its lack of internal security so perhaps they prefer an accidental detonation of its ammo dump was the cause?
Can anyone confirm if the rumour is true or not that putin is going to make smoking illegal in russia to prevent repeats of this widespread problem?

Not sure if Spider's intel team have anything on this report? If true, I suspect they will be in full panic mode if another gateway into Crimea is being softened up

Sholtz confirms that Germany doesn't want Ukraine to defeat Russia:

Better delete your comment. It's rubbish and fake news.
I know you hate Germany with a passion but writing bollocks isn't the solution. People believe that nonsense.

Back to topics.
I'm not convinced Leopard would change anything.
What effect did russian tanks have in this war other than being destroyed by cheap manpads in thousands and offer flying turret videos?

Leo 2 combines armoured mobility with firepower.
But the current situation is very static. There's not much use of western tanks (and logistics) at the front line.

If NATO saw it as a game changer tanks would be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.