Russian invasion of Ukraine

i remember being full of bravado then I had kids & i put their safety first. Someone breaks in my house I make the decision that keeps them safe not what I want & certainly not the neighbours.
I think this way of thinking is what Putin had been expecting from the rest of Europe and beyond, ie allowing him to act aggressively and with impunity.

If I was the President of Ukraine, my decision would be how do I ensure the wealth, health & prosperity of my people.
He’s made that decision, and most of the west are supporting him in implementing it. The alternative was subjugation, torture, forced migration and penury for his people.
In order to achieve wealth, health and prosperity he realised that they had to fight for it. There was no other choice.

He’s made that decision, and most of the west are supporting him in implementing it. The alternative was subjugation, torture, forced migration and penury for his people.
In order to achieve wealth, health and prosperity he realised that they had to fight for it. There was no other choice.

And I support Ukraine but the alternatives seem to be happening anyway.

If a big, strong and aggressive guy moved in next door to you and decided he wanted a bigger garden and began to move the boundary 6 feet into your garden, would you just let him do it?

No I’d tell him to fuck off & inform the authorities.

If he broke in & threatened to shoot the kids then I’d say have the fucking garden. Walk away then get ready for a legal battle.

What I wouldn’t do was fight every fucking day over the garden whilst he killed my kids 1 by 1. The garden that I was so keen to keep was shit, I couldn’t sit in it, I couldn’t grow anything in it & I forgot what he wanted anyway.

If he broke in & threatened to shoot the kids then I’d say have the fucking garden. Walk away then get ready for a legal battle.

What I wouldn’t do was fight every fucking day over the garden whilst he killed my kids 1 by 1. The garden that I was so keen to keep was shit, I couldn’t sit in it, I couldn’t grow anything in it & I forgot what he wanted anyway.
In effect then you'd let the bully win.

Luckily for Ukraine you are not their president.

What if there was no legal recourse due to the next door neighbour having huge forces and would completely ignore anything the authorities threw at him? In fact, he’s that powerful that he has a block on the legal system and is going to kill you and your kids anyway.

What if there was no legal recourse due to the next door neighbour having huge forces and would completely ignore anything the authorities threw at him? In fact, he’s that powerful that he has a block on the legal system and is going to kill you and your kids anyway.

Then he gets the 6ft of garden, the **** that he is. I’m gutted I’ve lost 6ft of garden but the alternatives was death & destruction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.