Russian invasion of Ukraine

In effect then you'd let the bully win.

Luckily for Ukraine you are not their president.

Mate, you are possibly right.

I just think at times if I’d worked hard all my life, lost my life savings, my home, family & friends to war & had to flee my land I’d be saying great work President.

Then he gets the 6ft of garden, the **** that he is. I’m gutted I’ve lost 6ft of garden but the alternatives was death & destruction.
Oh dear. That is such a sad acknowledgement that bullies can do what they want.

Thankfully, Ukraine actually has balls and is willing to punch the bully back to keep what is rightfully theirs.

Then he gets the 6ft of garden, the **** that he is. I’m gutted I’ve lost 6ft of garden but the alternatives was death & destruction.
And then,a few years later,like Russia,he comes back for more,knowing you conceded last time.
I would hope you would do a Ukraine and say "not this time sunshine,and for being a cheeky ****,i'm taking it all back"

Slava Ukraini.

Oh dear. That is such a sad acknowledgement that bullies can do what they want.

Thankfully, Ukraine actually has balls and is willing to punch the bully back to keep what is rightfully theirs.

Open your eyes to world politics.

It’s been like that for thousands of years.

Yeah, but you know it’s not just the garden, even your house, it’s your neighbours house, your street, the town, the county and the country.

For someone to have done what Putin is doing, takes a special sort of **** that nobody could reason with. Once he got away with one, he will keep coming back for more, and more, until somebody stands up and says ‘No’. Zelenskyy is that person, as well as the whole country who mobilised behind him, and then the majority of the west behind them.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

If we took your stance mate, the whole world would now be speaking German and your nine to five would be gassing anyone who didn't fit in.

Have you heard that proverb...first they came for, and I did nothing?

You are right to say we protect our children at all costs, sometimes that sadly means others lay down their lives for it.

Yeah, but you know it’s not just the garden, even your house, it’s your neighbours house, your street, the town, the county and the country.

For someone to have done what Putin is doing, takes a special sort of **** that nobody could reason with. Once he got away with one, he will keep coming back for more, and more, until somebody stands up and says ‘No’. Zelenskyy is that person, as well as the whole country who mobilised behind him, and then the majority of the west behind them.

Agree with a lot of that. My first post was a question is this the best scenario cos I don’t see the current scenario being great for “the ordinary man” & I think at that level. I’m not the geo political leader but I think if I shovel shit for a living none of the other stuff bothers me. There are more shit shovelers & they are the ones fighting.

No I’d tell him to fuck off & inform the authorities.

If he broke in & threatened to shoot the kids then I’d say have the fucking garden. Walk away then get ready for a legal battle.

What I wouldn’t do was fight every fucking day over the garden whilst he killed my kids 1 by 1. The garden that I was so keen to keep was shit, I couldn’t sit in it, I couldn’t grow anything in it & I forgot what he wanted anyway.

A silly analogy.

You give cunts like Hitler and Putin an inch, they take a mile.

The only way of dealing with them is to completely destroy them.

Churchill understood that. Zelensky understands that.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

If we took your stance mate, the whole world would now be speaking German and your nine to five would be gassing anyone who didn't fit in.

Have you heard that proverb...first they came for, and I did nothing?

You are right to say we protect our children at all costs, sometimes that sadly means others lay down their lives for it.

No that’s not what I said & absolutely not what I’ve been saying.

I’m not saying never fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.