Russian invasion of Ukraine

So we all die & basically I was always going to die just for being the neighbour no mater what course of action was taken.

Yep that’s the world we live in. Isn’t it shit.
You die whatever course of action was taken.

Your descendents and their descendents may live and prosper if you fight back.

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

Then he gets the 6ft of garden, the **** that he is. I’m gutted I’ve lost 6ft of garden but the alternatives was death & destruction.

No, you shoot him. Or pay a professional to do it.

Ukraine will never give in, nor let the fascist **** in the Kremlin take their homes.

He is only a human being like the rest of us.

He may not have a choice soon.
You do know that the Russian generals think putin hasn’t gone far enough in Ukraine. Getting rid of putin may not be the best decision in this unfolding disaster .

Do you think putin is a guy what will just walk away ? He would rather flatten the entire territory than admit defeat .
I’m sure he’ll fight on until he runs out of equipment, ammunition or personnel, or there’s an coup in Russia. When one of those happens he won’t have a choice.

If you’re suggesting he’ll use nukes, that ship has sailed. If he thought he could get away with it he’d have done it already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.