Russian invasion of Ukraine

What is gonna be the outcome of this war because sure as shit Russia will not leave crimea or Donbas now they are there and Ukraine will rightfully want the territory back so it’s a stalemate . The west already showed there hand at the beginning by saying they wouldn’t put boots on the ground which should have always been an option even though they were never gonna do it . When you watch sky news and even read on this forum all you see and read is Russia getting absolutely spanked and losing thousands everyday but watching other less impartial news broadcasters shows you the true horrific battles which are taking place in which no one is even moving and inch . A Ukraine soldier said that at first the Russian conscripted army wasn’t a match for the Ukraines fighting for there homeland but now this next group are a lot more formidable and fanatical . Terrible war and it’s like going back to world war 2 settling a lot of old scores .

What news are you watching that you class as impartial?

Granted it’s clearly not one sided but the very fact it’s not one sided, and the fact that Russia has conscripted 300k and now looking at another 500k shows just how well the Ukrainian’s are fighting.

Russia may ultimately win just by throwing bodies at Ukraine but right now. Even with a bit of a stalemate, this is Russia getting spanked. By all rights they should have been able to walk over Ukraine.

Then he gets the 6ft of garden, the **** that he is. I’m gutted I’ve lost 6ft of garden but the alternatives was death & destruction.
But what if 1 of your kids lived on that 6 foot strip of garden? And the big bully decided he wasn't living there anymore but now had to live next to the bins in his garden? Would you still just let him have it?

But what if 1 of your kids lived on that 6 foot strip of garden? And the big bully decided he wasn't living there anymore but now had to live next to the bins in his garden? Would you still just let him have it?

I think the right analogy would be that he takes your daughter and rapes her in public every day on that patch of lawn, then bricks your windows afterwards.

Forever.

What news are you watching that you class as impartial?

Granted it’s clearly not one sided but the very fact it’s not one sided, and the fact that Russia has conscripted 300k and now looking at another 500k shows just how well the Ukrainian’s are fighting.

Russia may ultimately win just by throwing bodies at Ukraine but right now. Even with a bit of a stalemate, this is Russia getting spanked. By all rights they should have been able to walk over Ukraine.
One way or the other, Russia can never win this. They can’t be allowed to. They must be stopped. It’s been so encouraging to see that (it would appear) Germany was playing a long game, rather than hedging their bets. Western Europe is at war with Russia and needs to ensure that it is over as quickly as possible without crossing certain lines of engagement.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

If we took your stance mate, the whole world would now be speaking German and your nine to five would be gassing anyone who didn't fit in.

Have you heard that proverb...first they came for, and I did nothing?

You are right to say we protect our children at all costs, sometimes that sadly means others lay down their lives for it.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

If we took your stance mate, the whole world would now be speaking German and your nine to five would be gassing anyone who didn't fit in.

Have you heard that proverb...first they came for, and I did nothing?

You are right to say we protect our children at all costs, sometimes that sadly means others lay down their lives for it.

Attachments

• 1673091980330.png
    1673091980330.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 81
Can't believe none of the strategists on here have yet suggested smashing the neighbour's back doors in and torching his gaff...

One way or the other, Russia can never win this

Russia has already not merely lost but been subject to an abject rout.

They've been humiliated in battle on multiple occasions and their armed forces have been reduced to an extent it will take years to recover, if they ever do. Their credibility is shot in the region, their economy trashed and Nato has expanded. Their air defence have been unable to protect their nuclear bases, and a long series of mysterious fires at key installations shows they don't control their own internal security either.

And that's before you consider something like 100,000 of their young men are dead.

Russia will never recover its losses; its population is declining and China is now pre-eminent in the region. That will likely never be reversed.

No I’d tell him to fuck off & inform the authorities.

If he broke in & threatened to shoot the kids then I’d say have the fucking garden. Walk away then get ready for a legal battle.

What I wouldn’t do was fight every fucking day over the garden whilst he killed my kids 1 by 1. The garden that I was so keen to keep was shit, I couldn’t sit in it, I couldn’t grow anything in it & I forgot what he wanted anyway.

Lmao putin has been assassinating people at will in the West for the past few years he doesn't give a fuck about authorities.

Your whole post if pathetic if you was in a trench with me I'd slot ya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.