Russian invasion of Ukraine

We in the West are as weak as shit. Apart from an elite few most would be fine with Russia marching through the Baltic States if it meant their Latte was still available .The Ukrainians are doing the hard work so we only have to deal with higher energy costs rather than a missile flying into the local primary school. The wokerati are already becoming bored with this unpleasantness and want it all to go away.
I don‘t know a single person who has expressed that view to me in person in the last three months. I think the majority of people realise a line has been crossed and Russia now needs to be stopped.

Bakhmut battlefield......**nothing gory,but there is dead Russians**
A lot!!
All for 1 mans ego.....sickening.

Slava Ukraini.

Fl3uZPZWYAEmQfF.jpeg.jpg

So what’s in it for the Ukrainians ?

Why is the decision better to be at war than cosy up to Russia ?

I mean 2 years ago life in Ukraine is good & the current war is surely the worst scenario.
You really haven't seen what the Russians do in captured territory have you? Torture, murder, kippnappibg children (to be brought up as Russians) and genocide of a racial identity is a fairly good description.

Last edited:
They walked away from Afghanistan
They will not walk from Ukraine because in there eyes they are protecting Russian people which is crazy but true . I think they will have another crack at Kiev using Belarus troops because part of getting aid from Russia means they will have to get dirty for the Russians. Crazy in bakmut that Chechens are fighting Chechens aswell . Sheikh mansour group not moonlighting for Islamic state atm .

Ukraine intellegence messed up badly yesterday. They thought the Russians were going to attack Bakmut from the North West, but that force attacked 90 degrees clockwuse to attack and capute half of Soladar and a salt mine.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.