Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don‘t know a single person who has expressed that view to me in person in the last three months. I think the majority of people realise a line has been crossed and Russia now needs to be stopped.
Zelinsky certainly worries about ‘Ukraine fatigue’ taking hold in the west, tho’ as you say there is not much evidence of it yet. The ‘Freedom Caucus‘ in the House of Representatives have US withdrawal from arms supply as one of their aims. Currently they have no chance with this. UK remains committed, but France is a worry. Baltic States and Poland committed. Georgia has a force operating in Ukraine. We just have to remain vigilant and challenge any backsliding.

footage of further russian military hardware heading to Belarus. I have always been of the opinion that this was to try and tie up more Ukrainian troops in the north.

This build up over the past few weeks doesn’t make sense to me. Why would the russians use so much military equipment after all their losses to act as as just a decoy? Belarus would definitely be pulled into the war this time as I am sure unlike last time the Ukrainians will fire missiles across the border as soon as the first tanks roll through. They can’t be that stupid surely?

Mentioned yesterday about the 3 trains,but its being claimed its for "execises"....posted a pic of 1 of said trains.....all the vehicles had a "Z" on them.
Why,for an exercise?

Slava Ukraini.

So what’s in it for the Ukrainians ?

Why is the decision better to be at war than cosy up to Russia ?

I mean 2 years ago life in Ukraine is good & the current war is surely the worst scenario.

If you've been growing your own food for millenia in your homeland and remember the last time the Russkies took over they created the Holodomor, are you eager to do it again or you want to protect your food supply for generations to come?

We in the West are as weak as shit. Apart from an elite few most would be fine with Russia marching through the Baltic States if it meant their Latte was still available .The Ukrainians are doing the hard work so we only have to deal with higher energy costs rather than a missile flying into the local primary school. The wokerati are already becoming bored with this unpleasantness and want it all to go away.
Wokerati?
That’s just the second time I’ve heard that term used.
Are you Suella Braverman?

Zelinsky certainly worries about ‘Ukraine fatigue’ taking hold in the west, tho’ as you say there is not much evidence of it yet. The ‘Freedom Caucus‘ in the House of Representatives have US withdrawal from arms supply as one of their aims. Currently they have no chance with this. UK remains committed, but France is a worry. Baltic States and Poland committed. Georgia has a force operating in Ukraine. We just have to remain vigilant and challenge any backsliding.
Don't worry about France. We'll do our shit and keep those cunts involved, century old agreement and it's never failed.

Seems Macron has given up on his mediation attempts and is now sending more stuff to Ukraine so I wouldn’t worry too much about the French. Even Hungary are beginning to realise they’ve been stitched up by Putin after supporting him. Putin basically just has Iran in its corner supplying shit drones which get shot down 95% of the time. Would be good if China and India got off the fence though but I suspect China have their own agenda that may well include expansion into Eastern Russia once Russia are too weak to do anything about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.