Russian invasion of Ukraine

Something a little odd about this story, he was a "commander" yet he only joined them in July 2022, how do you get to be a commander in such a short time ?
He is ex military. Spent some time away at the authorities pleasure for assault. Released to join Wagner group. Probably the most experienced in his unit.

Yep, watched a number of his videos on geopolitics. They are quite good as general overview of what most experts are predicting.
Thanks for the tip, i've saved quite a few of his stuff on youtube and watched one this morning, any more names in a similar vein who you can recommend as well?.

Posted last week,keep an eye on Klishchiivka,about 5km South of Bakhmut.
Looks like Russians are now controlling it,sadly.

Slava Ukraini.

6 Russian ships and 1 Submarine,all combat ready,Black Sea.

Slava Ukraini.
Surely NATO can't be blind to what's happening here and also the build-up of troops and equipment in Belarus?

I wonder if all these tanks are going to arrive soon enough and whether NATO has got anything else up it's sleeve to help Ukraine?

Surely NATO can't be blind to what's happening here and also the build-up of troops and equipment in Belarus?

I wonder if all these tanks are going to arrive soon enough and whether NATO has got anything else up it's sleeve to help Ukraine?
A shit load of Bradley's arrived in Lithuania last week.
Dunno about the other stuff.
It's all coming from Dutch ports,if anyone knows how to find out.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.