Russian invasion of Ukraine

Lots of foreign peace protesters should go to Rag Square in Moscow and sing peace songs around the Kremlin and Lenin's tomb. Vlad will hear them, or see them when he nips out for the papers or a bottle of milk, and will immediately realise the error of his ways and end the occupation of Ukraine.
Alternatively the protesters will either freeze or be arrested. Or both.
Or be 6th floored.

Slava Ukraini.

Ukrainian forces attacking the East side of Kuzemivka,as well as from the North.3km South East is Kryvoshylvka,this is being attacked from the West and South.
Ukrainian forces trying to encircle both in one hit,I think.
3km South East of Kryvoshylvka is Pidkuichans'k,Ukrainian forces already control this.
4km South East of Pidkuichans'k is Zmiivka,Ukrainian forces have been attacking this for a couple of days now,and,are advancing.
Zmiivka is about 4km North West of Svatove.
The Russians are in a mess now,they can't afford to lose Svatove and Kreminna.They are their only supply hubs for Luhansk and Donetsk Regions.
Their only hope,IMO,is to pull troops from Soledar and Bakhmut to help defend Kreminna and Svatove.......Very,very smart from Ukraine.
Svatove and Kreminna fall and the Donbas falls.....IMO.

Slava Ukraini.
it looks like Severodonetsk and Lysychansk. when they lay down thousands to take these towns and afterwards in couple of months they got Kharkiv counter offensive. now they lost even more trying to take Bakhmut and afterwards they'll lose the East.

Germany under more pressure to deliver on these tanks. It feels like Poland is taking up the title of the EU's military leader since the departure of the UK. May be a good thing seeing as Germany is seemingly psychologically crippled by its past and France is well um France.

I suspect Poland will act as a back door for Germany to release the tanks so that any internal blow back on Scholz can be pointed back to Poland and everyone's a winner.

Why is no one trying to end this war in a peaceful way, all I’m hearing is numerous countries offering to send more weapons to help arm the Ukraine. Seems to me a peaceful end is not an option until Putin is defeated.

Perhaps when the Russians leave the country they invaded and stop trying to take the Ukraine apart brick by brick. There might be some hope of a settlement.

Why is no one trying to end this war in a peaceful way, all I’m hearing is numerous countries offering to send more weapons to help arm the Ukraine. Seems to me a peaceful end is not an option until Putin is defeated.
It peacefully ends when the Russians leave Ukraine and agrees to pay reparations for the damages they've done to the country and its people alongside signing a treaty that respects and recognises Ukraine's sovereignty and their wishes to join NATO and the EU.

Last edited:
The main problem to a peaceful outcome is what Russia actually wants.
There have been no clear demands. The motive for the war changes by the day.
So we have to judge them on their actions.

This isn't a simple land grab. It is genocide in action.
This world that i thought wouldn't allow this to ever happen again is largely standing by watching it happen.

Germany being a past perpetrator should be doing more than would be expected.
Yet they are dragging their feet at every step possible.
If this is for some economic reason for the future, then they should hang their heads in shame.
However, there may be other motives we are not privy to. Either way, it seems they are firmly looking after their owns interests.

There are a lot of countries that have gone way up in my estimation, with Poland being at the top of the list.
They have opened their borders, provided aid. They have donated weapons.
Not once moaning, they have just got on with it.

Thankfully, it appears the sanctions are really starting to kick in.
What we are left with is one megalomaniac who time on this earth is nearly over. The sooner the better.
Russia's allies are already backing off. His own people are finally asking the right questions.
The mess he has left (and the manner of his soon to be departure), will hopefully put off even the most extreme replacement.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.