Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just give Ukraine tanks already, FFS - USA and Germany both. Stop Putin from killing Ukraine!

If that fucker Putin is going to retaliate using nukes, then he's going to do so and there's nothing we can do about it. If we cave on Ukraine, next up is Poland and on and on. We can't let this go.

Meanwhile, I really think we should up sanctions against Russia. Cut off oil/natural gas revenue. This may be a bridge too far - but by not cutting off this source of revenue, the West is simply funding Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Just give Ukraine tanks already, FFS - USA and Germany both. Stop Putin from killing Ukraine!

If that fucker Putin is going to retaliate using nukes, then he's going to do so and there's nothing we can do about it. If we cave on Ukraine, next up is Poland and on and on. We can't let this go.

Meanwhile, I really think we should up sanctions against Russia. Cut off oil/natural gas revenue. This may be a bridge too far - but by not cutting off this source of revenue, the West is simply funding Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

They will be loving this division and slow making in the Kremlin. Whilst this dragging of feet goes on it gives them the opportunity to regroup and try again when spring comes along in a couple of months time. The U.K. government for once has got something right sending Challengers, everyone else should be doing their bit.

They will be loving this division and slow making in the Kremlin. Whilst this dragging of feet goes on it gives them the opportunity to regroup and try again when spring comes along in a couple of months time. The U.K. government for once has got something right sending Challengers, everyone else should be doing their bit.
Agree.
At the same time - I think that this impasse will soon be resolved. Ukraine will get tanks soon. Fuck Putin!

I agree but Putin ain't going anywhere near Poland, if he did the war would be over by teatime.

I agree but Putin ain't going anywhere near Poland, if he did the war would be over by teatime.
Putin - if allowed to capture Ukraine - is absolutely going to push boundaries. Gas cutoffs to the West - Cyber attacks - amassing a military presence on Poland's borders - claiming that Nazi agents and USA biolabs are active in Poland and are threating Russia - interference in elections... and on and on. At some point, Russia will absolutely invade Poland.

Meanwhile, Putin is going to die in the next decade or so. Might his successor be as aggressive or even more so - almost certainly Putin has arranged for succession - so there's probably no let off in aggression once Putin dies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.