Russian invasion of Ukraine

It really feels like you didn't read my comment at all. It does not matter what 60% of republican house members think. IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.

I could not have explained more clearly how these half a dozen or so members are holding the rest of the party hostage more than I did in the previous comment.
I read your comment and there are at least 60 trad Republican who won't play political games on Ukraine.
Chance of Maga sucess = ZERO

Last edited:
Far, far from that...........but thankyou for the reprieve, I appreciate your generosity.
I just take what I consider a realistic view to the situation

A mighty fine thought and one shared by many, but just who is going to do that?
I don't see an awful lot of serious protestation or any strong organizations showing signs of achieving that.

If he is to be removed, I can only see it coming from within and I'm sure he has all of those bases covered for the foreseeable future.
Given his wealth, he will be able to pay his way into a guarded retirement in his palace.

It really feels like you didn't read my comment at all. It does not matter what 60% of republican house members think. IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.

I could not have explained more clearly how these half a dozen or so members are holding the rest of the party hostage more than I did in the previous comment.

Personally, from what I have heard I doubt the GOP leadership will allow it to impact too much. The MAGA fringe will get some wins no doubt, but too much of an impact on Ukraine will hit voters in the next election so GOP leadership will be all over it.

I could well be wrong but that’s my reading from what I understand from it.

It’s entirely possible the GOP splits in 2 soon which would mean as a party they will be out of action for decades in terms of government.

Last edited:
Yes I fucking did.
Some US politicians both Democrat and Republican still have integrity.

Ok, I'll explain it one more time.

It takes 1 unhappy MAGA republic to table a motion to withdraw McCarthy as speaker and 4 to bring the entire congress to a halt by refusing to vote for him.

That's it. 4.

So again. It doesn't matter if some of them have integrity. A lot more than 4 don't.

Yes I fucking did.
Some US politicians both Democrat and Republican still have integrity.

It takes 1 unhappy MAGA republic to table a motion to withdraw McCarthy as speaker and 4 to bring the entire congress to a halt by refusing to vote for him.

That's it. 4.

So again. It doesn't matter if some of them have integrity. A lot more than 4 don't.
Can you take your argument about US politics to PM's please, even if there is some relevance to Ukraine, nobody wants to read your bickering here.

Thanks.

That's it. 4.

What's that got to do with Russia invading Ukraine?

That's it. 4.

Shows you how unfit for purpose the US Constitution is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.