Russian invasion of Ukraine

Can you take your argument about US politics to PM's please, even if there is some relevance to Ukraine, nobody wants to read your bickering here.

Thanks.
I've simply explained the state of play, which many people seem to be unaware of.
What's that got to do with Russia invading Ukraine?

It's about future US funding for Ukraine.

You can't pretend US politics doesn't matter here after $48Bn of combined financial, humanitarian and military aid.

Last edited:
I've simply explained the state of play, which many people seem to be unaware of.
You've explained "your opinion" and are simply arguing with another poster over it, we all know you are never wrong on any subject, so please take your argument to PM if you wish to continue.

Some of these German politicians should hang their heads in shame. I actually wonder what they cover in German history in their schools.

It’s shameful how Germany is holding back tanks I think east Germany was Russian after the 2nd world war and consequently side with Russia, he says about NATO it strikes me the Germans will act the same no matter who Russia invades

Given that Ukraine has consistently won on the battlefield since the first couple of weeks of the war, and Russia is becoming weaker by the day, this is very, very far from the foregone conclusion you suggest.

"This war will continue until Russia can no longer sustain its losses" would be my opinion.

If at any time you take away the support that Ukraine gets in equipment, 'advice', surveillance etc, then it falls.

No matter how much of a battering the Russian military has taken and how hard and heroic the Ukraine forces have fought, without their benefactors to support their efforts the Ukraine loses and loses very quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.