Russian invasion of Ukraine

And The Neutrals who care about only themselves and want to play both sides and make money/ steal wealth and treasures like Switzerland, Germany, China and India.

If I'm wrong on this assessment, let me know..

Germany part of the neutrals? Germany is the 2nd biggest donator to Ukraine on par with the UK. Supplies, Money, ammonition, rocket launchers, ATMs, artillery, IFVs, pioneer tanks and MBTs. Scholz forced the US to commit MBTs themselves which only helps the Ukraine. And we haven't even touched the costs for millions of refugees in Germany. How many Ukrainian refugees are in the UK or in France? Spain? Italy? The U.S. of A.?

Russia is talking about WW3

Because honestly Russia would love there to be a WW3 but I don't see any countries jumping up and down, itching to be part of the Russian side in this..

At the moment it's pretty much:

1. Russians on 1 side

2. The Allies on the other side

And The Neutrals who care about only themselves and want to play both sides and make money/ steal wealth and treasures like Switzerland, Germany, China and India.

If I'm wrong on this assessment, let me know..
Russians are generally shithouses. They don’t want WW3, they’d get annihilated.

Germany part of the neutrals? Germany is the 2nd biggest donator to Ukraine on par with the UK. Supplies, Money, ammonition, rocket launchers, ATMs, artillery, IFVs, pioneer tanks and MBTs. Scholz forced the US to commit MBTs themselves which only helps the Ukraine. And we haven't even touched the costs for millions of refugees in Germany. How many Ukrainian refugees are in the UK or in France? Spain? Italy? The U.S. of A.?

Things are never as clear cut as they seem. Under the surface though lots suspect that Germany is keen to go back to Russian oil for its economy or atleast that sentiment was there.

If that ships clearly sailed and not coming back, you could be right!

I work with a woman who is russian doesn't stop sharing her shit propaganda even now, thankfully work from home alot so avoid her as it winds me up.

They are brainwashed it will take decades to change them and even then I doubt it would work. Better off isolating them like North Korea and let them drink themselves to death, such a waste.
Such a waste ,,,,of good booze

Russians are generally shithouses. They don’t want WW3, they’d get annihilated.
is the correct reply and even if they did they have had planty of chances to start one but all we hear are empty threats, i raised an eybrow with the leopard tanks and thought it just may send them over the edge but nothing, they know full well they would be wiped off the face of the earth, maybe its time to supply Ukraine now with longer range missiles to start hitting targets in Russias back yard,retaliate the same as there receiving

is the correct reply and even if they did they have had planty of chances to start one but all we hear are empty threats, i raised an eybrow with the leopard tanks and thought it just may send them over the edge but nothing, they know full well they would be wiped off the face of the earth, maybe its time to supply Ukraine now with longer range missiles to start hitting targets in Russias back yard,retaliate the same as there receiving
Firing long range Western supplied rockets directly into ruSSia is the exact way to start WW3
It seems mad, but only targets in occupied Ukraine should be hit by Western weapons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.