Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just seen a stat on the Abram in action in Iraq.
Dunno how true it is,maybe someone can confirm.

During the Iraq war,a total of 9 Abrams was destroyed.
2 intentionally,to prevent them falling into Iraqi hands,and the other 7.......by friendly fire.

Slava Ukraini.
I remember that UK lost one aircraft….shot down by US battery despite travelling on agreed corridor and squawking correct code.

So is the west now at war with Russia after now sending combat tanks in ? I saw a piece the other day with Biden slamming Russia for getting weapons from North Korea but isn’t it the sane ? These are just questions .

I think US has accepted that specific targets in Russia such as airfields from which drones are launched are ok.
This could escalate very quickly because putin will not walk away from crimea and Donbas so we have a problem .

So is the west now at war with Russia after now sending combat tanks in ? I saw a piece the other day with Biden slamming Russia for getting weapons from North Korea but isn’t it the sane ? These are just questions .
It's not the same as Ukraine are defending themselves against an aggressive invader while Russia are being a bunch of cunts.

Good to see that Germany, and France, have been backed into a corner and finally chosen sides.

Was this about getting tanks or was it about getting those still hoping to do deals with Russia, fully aligned with NATO?
I think it was to force the USA into a long time commitment to support the Ukraine. That only works with US equipment on the ground. I don't think that even a trump 2.0 would call back tanks that stand in fight with Russia.

I think it was to force the USA into a long time commitment to support the Ukraine. That only works with US equipment on the ground. I don't think that even a trump 2.0 would call back tanks that stand in fight with Russia.
The US and UK have been supporting Ukraine way before this action was taken and I’d say that it’s probably those 2 countries that are forcing the likes of Germany and France to act.

Not really a question of ‘now’, we’ve been there from the outset. That was one of the reasons Putin didn’t succeed in the first few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.